On joining Liverpool Penguin Swimming Club you will need the following
The following are the standard equipment/requirements for training at LPSC:
· One (full) piece swimming costume for girls (Cross Back please) and swimming trunks for boys – no bikinis or shorts.
· Swimming cap – these are worn for safety and hygiene.
· LPSC Training/Mesh shirt (this is essential for galas)
· Swimming Goggles (+ spare)
· Fins (Flippers) – For use in the Coaching group only. Your coach will advise you.
· Kick Board and Pull Buoy.
· Water bottles – containing a suitable drink, such as water or diluted fruit juice.
· Flip flops (optional)
We recommend that all the above is clearly labelled with your swimmers name (as most kit looks the same on poolside!) and it is kept together in a named mesh swimming kit bag to avoid getting lost. If you have any queries about training equipment please speak to your child’s coach.
As your child progresses through the training groups, they may be asked to purchase further training equipment such as hand paddles or a training snorkel, but your coach will advise you as and when this extra kit is needed.
BRANDED LPSC SWIMMING CLUB KIT
LPSC branded T-Shirts, Hoodies, Shorts etc, available to purchase
We recommend that all LPSC swimmers who attend galas wear a Club T-Shirt on poolside, so they are easily identifiable by the coaches and Team Manager, and also so that they feel part of Team!
If you would like any further information or wish to place an order then please contact our kit co-ordinator Claire Wilson or download and return this form