**GOOD LUCK PENGUINS**
EVERYONE AT LIVERPOOL PENGUINS WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR SWIMMERS TAKING PART IN THE
SPLASH AND DASH 50M SPRINTS
HAVE A GOOD DAY SWIMMERS WE ARE ALL SUPPORTING YOU
News and results to follow next week
(accepted entries can be found on the City of Liverpool Website)
Splash and Dash Warm Up Times
Session 1 Session 2
Boys 8.00 – 8.20 am Boys 1.10 – 1.25pm
Girls 8.20 – 8.40 am Girls 1.25 – 1.40pm
Start of Session – 8.50 am Start of Session 1.45pm
Skins Start 12.00 Noon
Skins Finish 12.45 pm
Please remember our helpers are volunteering their time to help out at the gala and ensure your child gets to their swim on time. Please read the following so this helps with the smooth running of the gala
- Please ensure your child is on poolside a minimum of 10 minutes prior to warm up
- When they arrive poolside they need to check in with a poolside helper to let them know they have arrived
- If your child needs to leave poolside they must tell a poolside helper so as they know where they are.
- Your child should not wander up to the balcony area at any time during the gala as should this happen they could miss their race you have paid for them to enter. They should only enter the balcony area during the lunch break or once they have finished all their races.
- Bags – your child should have their bag poolside with them. They should have their Goggles, Cap, Tbag top to keep warm between swims, Penguins Team Shorts (optional) and towel. Spare Googles and cap and costume if possible.
- Food & Drink – Your Child should have sufficient drink with them to last throughout the day (no fizzy drinks, ie coke). A suitable Lunch will be required if attending all day and healthy snacks for them should they need to eat during the day (crisps and large bags of chocolate should be avoided as this can affect the performance of your child) Please note snacks and drinks should be poolside with your child, lunch may be eaten away from the pool during the lunch break