2012 Annual Club Championships Gala.
HELD UNDER ASA LAWS & ASA TECHNICAL RULES OF SWIMMING
Liverpool University Swimming Pool
Saturday 19th May & Sunday 20th May
License Number 4NW2237
Saturday Warm up time is 1:00pm for a 1:30pm start.
Sunday Warm up time is 1:00pm for a 1:30pm start.
Promoted by Liverpool Penguins Club Committee.
Closing date for Entries is 30th April 2012
Liverpool Penguins Celebration Evening
(Everybody is welcome to attend.)
To be held at:-
St Anthony of Padua Social Club – Queens Drive, opposite Liverpool College, Liverpool L18 8BG
On Friday 29th June 2012.
Doors open 7:30pm
Individual Swimmers Tickets £4each
Individual Adult Ticket £6each
Family Ticket £18each.
(A Family ticket will consist of 2 adults and 2 children. Any further tickets required will be charged at individual ticket prices).
Tickets will be available from Pool Reception Desk.
- Gala to be swum under ASA Laws and ASA Technical Rules.
- Age groups for Junior and Senior Cups are: – junior 12yr and under and senior 13yr and above as at Sunday 20th May 2012.
- Trophies are awarded for the 100m Individual Medley event for boys and girls at age groups 8 & under. 9. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and Open year age groups.
- Swimmers must be fully paid up members of Liverpool Penguins swimming Club.
- Cost per entry is £1 for 25m events or £1.50p for 50m and above.
- Closing date for entries is someday 30th April 2012
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Gala is being held on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th May 2012
- Trophies to be awarded to fastest Senior and Junior girl/boy in events of 50m and above.
- Trophies will be held for 12 months.
- All starts shall be from the deep end of the pool.
- The Club Championships is a Cardless Gala.
It is the swimmers responsibility to report to the competitor steward when the event is called.
All events will be swum in “integrated age groups” with seeding by submitted times.
All events will be Heat Declared Winner. (H.D.W.)
Completed Entry forms together with a cheque payable to Liverpool Penguin SC must be posted to:-
15 Lydford Road
Electronic copies of the entry form are available from the website and may be e-mailed to email@example.com by the closing date. Entries will not be accepted after the 30th April 2012